Should I work on this? 06-26-2011, 11:37 PM
#1
Hi!
Well, this is just a short view of my new idea that came to me
Should I make this into a song? Right now I can imagine it would be: Automatic drums, guitar (possibly classical, but I have to test even eletric) and bass guitar.... if my friend feels like it, then possibly even keyboard
Anyway... dedicated to a girl that I have met last weekend (however, I know her for longer time, just never talked)... and that doesn't know who means more to her (long story)
Listen to it HERE!
Well, this is just a short view of my new idea that came to me

Should I make this into a song? Right now I can imagine it would be: Automatic drums, guitar (possibly classical, but I have to test even eletric) and bass guitar.... if my friend feels like it, then possibly even keyboard

Anyway... dedicated to a girl that I have met last weekend (however, I know her for longer time, just never talked)... and that doesn't know who means more to her (long story)
Listen to it HERE!
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.
We know everything about you anyway.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)

![[Image: rytwG00.png]](http://i.imgur.com/rytwG00.png)
