What the tools??? 01-08-2013, 11:29 AM
#1
hi HCers.... 
I am very, very confused with the job from school
I get the job from teacher in the school to know the name of the application or tool that looks like the image below
![[Image: th_whatthetools_zps5f082375.jpg]](http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/phinuss/th_whatthetools_zps5f082375.jpg)
i have a search on the google with the keyword "Class Editor"
but iam not found the IDE or image as above
can help me to know what the name of the application? :wacko: :wacko:
thanks b4

I am very, very confused with the job from school
I get the job from teacher in the school to know the name of the application or tool that looks like the image below
![[Image: th_whatthetools_zps5f082375.jpg]](http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg264/phinuss/th_whatthetools_zps5f082375.jpg)
i have a search on the google with the keyword "Class Editor"
but iam not found the IDE or image as above
can help me to know what the name of the application? :wacko: :wacko:
thanks b4

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)



![[Image: rytwG00.png]](http://i.imgur.com/rytwG00.png)