Why you should buy a VIP Subscription 06-02-2011, 04:45 AM
#1
I am posting this thread to encourage people to buy VIP for this wonderful fourm!
Benefits of becoming a subscriber includes:
Can access private VIP Section.
Can change username.
Can close own threads.
Can give and take 3 points of reputation.
Special HC Ace Rank.
Inbox Limit of 1000 PMs.
Name on the Forum Team page.
Right now there is 12/6475 members. Thats a shame we need more!
If no one will even try to buy it I guess I will start doing VIP Contests!
Benefits of becoming a subscriber includes:
Can access private VIP Section.
Can change username.
Can close own threads.
Can give and take 3 points of reputation.
Special HC Ace Rank.
Inbox Limit of 1000 PMs.
Name on the Forum Team page.
Right now there is 12/6475 members. Thats a shame we need more!
If no one will even try to buy it I guess I will start doing VIP Contests!


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


![[Image: Mr.-T.jpg]](http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Mr.-T.jpg)
![[Image: Vfr2A.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/Vfr2A.gif)
![[Image: tumblr_lawowkq1WB1qd0ix2o1_500.png]](http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lawowkq1WB1qd0ix2o1_500.png)