I am Your another new friend joined 05-08-2011, 12:32 PM
#1
Hello guys,
How are you all? Just i joined here and i am extremely new to you all. I was found this site by Google search. By the way, Perhaps i should tell you about my hacking experience for better share. I am not new to hacking.Here some short idea :
1. Web Hacking.
2. Computer Hacking.
3. Social Engineering.
4. Other Account hacking such as Email,facebook etc.
5. Various Operating system experience.
6. Programming in various language(short example python,sql etc).
7.Penetration Testing.
8. Sometime modifying some exist shell code.
Etc
Main Hobby/Aim/Target/Career: Hacking(I mean security)
I highly hope you all accept me as your friend.
Thanks
How are you all? Just i joined here and i am extremely new to you all. I was found this site by Google search. By the way, Perhaps i should tell you about my hacking experience for better share. I am not new to hacking.Here some short idea :
1. Web Hacking.
2. Computer Hacking.
3. Social Engineering.
4. Other Account hacking such as Email,facebook etc.
5. Various Operating system experience.
6. Programming in various language(short example python,sql etc).
7.Penetration Testing.
8. Sometime modifying some exist shell code.
Etc
Main Hobby/Aim/Target/Career: Hacking(I mean security)
I highly hope you all accept me as your friend.
Thanks


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


