Login Register






Help: Does the USB mod trick for getting free gamer pictures and themes still work? filter_list
Author
Message
Help: Does the USB mod trick for getting free gamer pictures and themes still work? #1
As in the title, I want to know. I found an old text file of the tutorial I wrote 100% of it by myself. I want to post it, but I dont have a USB drive right now so I cant test.
Even if on the slightest you take a smidget
Or dare touch my revenue I slice you with the razor, quit it
Icey till I make it frigid... (BURRRR)...
The laws of physics says it's getting cold...
My money taller than a hall of midgets

-Busta Rhymes

Reply

RE: Help: Does the USB mod trick for getting free gamer pictures and themes still work? #2
Send me the tutorial on facebook, I have my USB and I'll test it and let you know.

Reply