Making the Most Out of uTorrent 01-15-2011, 11:25 AM
#1
uTorrent
Lets go to http://utorrent.com
Upon reaching here, you need to download the most recent version of uTorrent, if you have not already. The most recent version at the time of me writing this is version 2.2. This is for Windows.
Now lets add some applications to uTorrent. On the top of their webpage, you should see a tab titled "Apps". Go here. Download whatever you want to add to it. Personally, I have TED, VLC, and Virus Guard installed. These all make uTorrent better.
Now lets head to the tab titled "Skins". Here we can entirely customize how we want our uTorrent to look.
Now open the program. Go to Options; Preferences. You can go through and change everything you need and want to change to make it do what you want. If you want to or need to open a port for uTorrent, and you want uTorrent to listen on that port, go to Connections. All of the configuration for this comes from personal preferences from experience with the program. I could type until my fingers fall off about each individual thing on there, but you probably wouldn't read half of it.
This is a very small guide, just to get what you want out of uTorrent. Hope you appreciate it.
Even if on the slightest you take a smidget
Or dare touch my revenue I slice you with the razor, quit it
Icey till I make it frigid... (BURRRR)...
The laws of physics says it's getting cold...
My money taller than a hall of midgets
-Busta Rhymes
Or dare touch my revenue I slice you with the razor, quit it
Icey till I make it frigid... (BURRRR)...
The laws of physics says it's getting cold...
My money taller than a hall of midgets
-Busta Rhymes



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
the download speed depends on number of seeds and their internet connection also your connection counts too