Login Register






No indictment in Ferguson case filter_list
Author
Message
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #11
(11-25-2014, 04:36 AM)roger_smith Wrote: If you don't care then go to some other thread and whine about how you have no money, this is kind of a big deal.

As far as how many times Brown was shot, that's irrelevant. Firearms training dictates that you shoot until the threat stops, whether that take 1 shot or 2 mags. He got shot 6 times because 5 wasn't enough and 7 was too many.

The Grand Jury findings are being read on local TV now, and I'm watching the riots unfold at the livestream.

I was just giving my opinion like the thread opener asked.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #12
tear gas is brutal shit, choking people out hardcore
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #13
(11-25-2014, 04:36 AM)roger_smith Wrote: If you don't care then go to some other thread and whine about how you have no money, this is kind of a big deal.

As far as how many times Brown was shot, that's irrelevant. Firearms training dictates that you shoot until the threat stops, whether that take 1 shot or 2 mags. He got shot 6 times because 5 wasn't enough and 7 was too many.

The Grand Jury findings are being read on local TV now, and I'm watching the riots unfold at the livestream.

I'm off to bed keep updated if anything goes down. Even though it's probally going to be all over news in the morning. >.>

(11-25-2014, 04:38 AM)ShawnReynolds Wrote: I was just giving my opinion like the thread opener asked.

In order to give a opinion you must care about it in someway lol.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 04:52 AM by Alex.)

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #14
(11-25-2014, 04:50 AM)Alex Wrote: In order to give a opinion you must care about it in someway lol.

That is not true at all. I do not care about my grades, yet I have an opinion on that.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #15
police scanners are exploding, 82k people listening in on Missouri state police feed, and the Overland/Ferguson feed is going nuts too.

Scanner just confirmed Walgreens is on fire

Reports of Domino's Pizza being set on fire.
Reports of gun shot wounds
Police car was set on fire and completely engulfed/burned

Reports of Molotov Cocktails being thrown into buildings, fires spreading

Reports of Little Caesars burning to ground from chat participant

Police shouting "Whoever doesn't go north is going to jail!"

live streamer had streaming device stolen! feed is now dead! Calls for all units to "abandon hot zone" on radio

stream back, people hit with tear gas canisters

"Bassem Masri @bassem_masri · 3m 3 minutes ago
My phone got stolen in sorry #Ferguson"

looters returning to walgreens.

"Bassem Masri @bassem_masri · 2m 2 minutes ago
I believe it was a police agitator that stole my phone #ferguson"
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 05:52 AM by roger_smith.)
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #16
OReilly auto parts reported by officer as "fully engulfed in flames"

Officer Safety call "50-70 people setting fires, could be armed"

Dispatching officers to Ferguson Ave to cut off protesters

Reports of black male at bus stop shooting at cars passing by.

[Image: B3QxvjQIQAACsZy.jpg]
Walgreens on fire from inside

Subjects attempting to break into City Hall, police dispatched to location

Ferguson businesses set on fire
[Image: B3Qy4VrIgAEvEWI.jpg]

Ambulances reportly not responding to areas with injured individuals.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 06:26 AM by roger_smith.)
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #17
Well, if police had any brains they should have expected and contained this. This is out of control because the police are idiots.

[+] 1 user Likes The Toilet Paper King's post
Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #18
wrapping up for the night. check out http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/10970/web for scanner feed, and https://twitter.com/bassem_masri to follow the guy who had his phone jacked, he's live tweeting now and posting pics as he can.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #19
Arabic-sounding name. Terrorizing a city for perceived racism. Anyone surprised by that?

Excuse my actual racism while I talk about perceptions of racism. Tongue

"St. Louis county police has military vehicles. What do they need with military vehicles?"
Protection from people like you, Mr. Masri, who believe asymmetric violent punishment for perceived injustice results in justice.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 10:14 AM by Reiko.)
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

[+] 1 user Likes Reiko's post
Reply

RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #20
This is difficult. When officers elect to use deadly force, they're not just shooting to slow down or disable the perpetrator. It's deadly force; they are literally shooting to kill. So you shoot until the target stops approaching you, or until they are not longer a threat. It's not like you shot a round, wait and see if the threat is still coming at you, shoot another round, realize that one didn't phaze the target at all, shoot another and wait, realize that one missed, etc. Decisions have to be made in seconds.


(11-25-2014, 03:56 AM)Alex Wrote: It was completely overkill, no one should be shot 6 times including twice in the head.


FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/mic....html?_r=0

To me its seems like a cop who got no action and took the first opportunity he had to kill someone.

The officer had the right to shoot hi though.

Reply