Login Register






Sinisterly Skype? filter_list
Author
Message
Sinisterly Skype? #1
I was wondering if we had an official Skype chat?
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #2
Haaaa. We've had a few SL skype chats for a long ass time. You weren't invited to one yet? Go friend someone and ask them to invite you.

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #3
(11-18-2014, 12:23 AM)Losi Wrote: Haaaa. We've had a few SL skype chats for a long ass time. You weren't invited to one yet? Go friend someone and ask them to invite you.
i work for europol and find your signature very offensive.

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #4
You really wrote "SIGNATURE" in your signature space. I really wonder about you.

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #5
(11-18-2014, 12:30 AM)Cake Wrote: i work for europol and find your signature very offensive.

Vouch, Cake works for me.

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #6
(11-18-2014, 04:53 AM)Europol Wrote: Vouch, Cake works for me.

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK. IT'S TOO META! ABORT! ABORT!

[Image: post-43417-star-trek-red-shirt-mind-blown-reDv.gif]

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #7
(11-18-2014, 12:23 AM)Losi Wrote: Haaaa. We've had a few SL skype chats for a long ass time. You weren't invited to one yet? Go friend someone and ask them to invite you.

I have not been invited because I lost my Skype account before I joined here. I was thinking about signing up again.

(11-18-2014, 04:44 AM)The Toilet Paper King Wrote: You really wrote "SIGNATURE" in your signature space. I really wonder about you.

Some people cannot see the faint line separating the signature from the main post, so I tried to make it easier for people.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply

RE: Sinisterly Skype? #8
PM @Oni your Skype if you want to be added.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply