Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 673
Threads: 54
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 09:27 PM
#11
Soo we are very unlucky? If you would have changed the hosting would there have been any chance of loosing it?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,148
Threads: 2,066
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 09:40 PM
#12
About the data:
"They do have it, but they are not allowed to look into it without a court order, only on the two VPS's concerned which are not yours.
As long you do not do anything illegal that might get their attention you are fine."
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 09:55 PM
#13
I'm really glad that you came up with this solution. Even if it's not perfect, it's certainly a good move in my eyes. It's nice to see people around the site again! Thanks Oni
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 456
Threads: 20
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 10:01 PM
#14
Fucked up man. I hope we get this issue resolved soon!
TTTEEEXXXAAASSS
![[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png)
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 181
Threads: 39
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 10:05 PM
#15
I've been rocking backwards and forwards in a dark room over this but I am glad that everything seems to be going the way it should, but still sucks about the backups, welcome back online SL!
Donations for Alcohol, Hookers & MJ: 1PzvkR3E3RvEMrcsuFV4AWAzWbum7mtVdZ
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,759
Threads: 199
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 10:13 PM
#17
You little fucking nigger. Put your foot up your hosts ass and tell them to sort their shit out before they get curb stomped.
I want SL back up :c
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,870
Threads: 38
RE: Blackout 11-12-2014, 10:47 PM
#20
I heard about this Europol thing, and noticed a couple of Dark web sites were down...
Anyways, hope things get back up and running as soon as possible, and let me know if you need any help what so ever ^^
•