RE: Favorite snacks? 10-03-2014, 12:21 AM
#21
I wish I could get away with only 5 hours of sleep. I drag ass if I get less than like 8-10. A lot of wasted time sleeping
You're still young is why, as you age a bit more things will even out. Keep up your gym and active life and things will fall into place. I kinda wish I was a lot more active back when I was 14/15
(10-03-2014, 12:19 AM)Tarew Wrote: Damn, that'd be a good amount of sleep for me. My body has adjusted so I run at like peak if I sleep like 5 hours, and I get over-tired if I sleep for the recommended 8-9 hours. I honestly don't mind, but for some people I can understand that being a problem.
I'm 14 and a half, and I think my metabolism is worse than a 40 year old. I've been watching calories, hitting the gym and eating healthy since I was 12 and I've only put on weight, and I still have man-tits. Being large does run in my family, but I play Hockey, Football and do everything I should to have a 6 pack but it's literally impossible for me to lose my belly and boobs...
You're still young is why, as you age a bit more things will even out. Keep up your gym and active life and things will fall into place. I kinda wish I was a lot more active back when I was 14/15
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2014, 12:23 AM by roger_smith.)
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)














