Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
Internet Explorer 10-02-2014, 05:33 AM
#1
So Microsoft is trying, valiantly, to make Internet Explorer "hip" again. It's apparently working. Not really. Anyways, Vagabonds is here to spice up the video a bit. Enjoy laddies.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,468
Threads: 129
RE: Internet Explorer 10-02-2014, 05:51 AM
#3
I'm tempted to buy the domain TheBrowserWeStillHate.com and point it to their site.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 96
Threads: 1
RE: Internet Explorer 10-02-2014, 05:57 AM
#4
Worst. Advertisements. Ever.
Ima trol coz i uz Firefox.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 456
Threads: 20
RE: Internet Explorer 10-02-2014, 11:41 AM
#6
They made a terrible name for themselves early on. That's a reputation that will stick with Microsoft.
TTTEEEXXXAAASSS
![[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png)
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 71
Threads: 13
RE: Internet Explorer 10-02-2014, 02:48 PM
#7
I used to LOVE internet explorer when I later on used my pc. Now I love firefox.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 456
Threads: 20
RE: Internet Explorer 10-02-2014, 09:20 PM
#9
Chrome4lyfe all day son..
TTTEEEXXXAAASSS
![[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png)
•