Login Register






Need Some Help With My Laptop filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop #21
(09-30-2014, 02:25 AM)Supervisor Wrote: I dont remember it on the top of my head. When I get back to my 'Lab' I'll shoot you a pm. Is that cool?

yea sounds good to me, I should be around for a little while this evening yet, I need to go clean up my car project. if I don't respond right away just hang around I'll keep an eye on my inbox Smile
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop #22
(09-30-2014, 02:31 AM)roger_smith Wrote: yea sounds good to me, I should be around for a little while this evening yet, I need to go clean up my car project. if I don't respond right away just hang around I'll keep an eye on my inbox Smile

I'll most likely hit you up tommorow. So see you soon !Smile
[Image: kQ7jyz9.jpg]

Reply

RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop #23
@Supervisor

i'm around for a while if you want to troubleshoot your laptop. just shoot me a PM or post here
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop #24
(10-02-2014, 03:50 AM)roger_smith Wrote: @Supervisor

i'm around for a while if you want to troubleshoot your laptop. just shoot me a PM or post here

So I Kinda Gave Up On Giving The HDD Life Again, But You Can Have It If you Want c:
[Image: kQ7jyz9.jpg]

Reply

RE: Need Some Help With My Laptop #25
(10-02-2014, 05:31 PM)Supervisor Wrote: So I Kinda Gave Up On Giving The HDD Life Again, But You Can Have It If you Want c:

I can haz it? The whole computer? lol
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply