RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-27-2014, 02:37 AM
#41
(09-26-2014, 11:26 PM)Fury Wrote: If the owner chooses to change the direction of the group it should not be a problem. It's their group to do as they please.
Vipr may be gone, and Adorapuff is in charge now. He can change the direction as he pleases. This was a pointless ass thread and it's not up for community vote if HIS group is disbanded or not.
But he didn't pay for it. Vipr paid the price for the group to become what it is, it shouldn't so easily be changed. One thing I do want to note, is that it's not going to bother me to much if it's changed. The reason I never applied for the group is because when groups on forum's sole purpose is to 'be HQ', it always turns into a massive circlejerk and nothing good usually ever comes from it. All this being said, I think Reverence should just be shut down. It has run its course and now it's dying out. And like I said, I could care less what happens.



















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)




![[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png)





![[Image: cea813e79f7b06f11d7b135250699bae.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cea813e79f7b06f11d7b135250699bae.png)
![[Image: 43ea60b8c91b0a775f9b100654120c8d.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/43ea60b8c91b0a775f9b100654120c8d.png)