RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 10:51 PM
#11
| Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . filter_list | |
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 11:00 PM
#15
(09-26-2014, 08:22 PM)Alex Wrote: The group Reverence shouldn't become a hacking group period. The whole point of the group is to be for "HQ" members. The perks payed by VipR were for people who obtain the status of being in Reverence by being "HQ". I don't think it necessary to have a hacking group to have all this perks without being bought by the new leadership/ owner. What is the point of reverence other than getting new leadership or new desc every year to make it look active. Just disband it, it's a waste of space.
Other than "lol I'm hq", Revernce's sole purpose nowadays is for circlejerking (and the occasional community threads, there should be a lot more of those).
(09-26-2014, 08:32 PM)Oni Wrote: Would you be happy if I made Adorapuff pay some sort of a fee to own it?
Yes. Something as valuable as that shouldn't be free.
...
Turn down
(09-26-2014, 10:53 PM)Dyme Wrote: For what
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 11:14 PM
#16
(09-26-2014, 08:52 PM)Reiko Wrote: So you want a HackForums clone rather than an intellectual forum. Noted.
Did I ever state that nope, stop jumping too conclusions. If you going to give me a negative rep mine as well go all out -1 is pussy shit anyways. Majority of SL community are not hackers, just to let you know if you didn't know.
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 11:22 PM
#17
I guess I'll state my shit and piss on the topic as well.
I agree that Reverence should be disbanded. The group was for HQ members, as it stands now, it has been both invite-only and allowed sign-ups. The point is for HQ members to be in it; not for people who are LQ or have been in the past (prime example being myself) to be accepted. Let's face facts; LQ will always be LQ, I will never be able to make a truly HQ post (strictly defining HQ as "high quality").
I also do not like how strict their rules are; it isn't fair that a member who has been away from home be kicked for inactivity (assuming they fail to notify the leaders), or for projects that are required (yes, I am calling you out Puffy) to be done within a specific time range. I was never on to the point where I was able to do any of the requirements when I was in Revenrence, I am now, however, that's besides the point.
That being said, I do not wish for it to be disbanded (I think it should; but don't have any "hopes" or "dreams" for it to be). A simple change in the way it works could be in place and change my opinion of the group. Also, Puffy-baby, you are trying to make SL better, however, aren't really getting anywhere with it for the most part. Forcing members to post and be HQ doesn't always do justice when justice is needed most.
I agree that Reverence should be disbanded. The group was for HQ members, as it stands now, it has been both invite-only and allowed sign-ups. The point is for HQ members to be in it; not for people who are LQ or have been in the past (prime example being myself) to be accepted. Let's face facts; LQ will always be LQ, I will never be able to make a truly HQ post (strictly defining HQ as "high quality").
I also do not like how strict their rules are; it isn't fair that a member who has been away from home be kicked for inactivity (assuming they fail to notify the leaders), or for projects that are required (yes, I am calling you out Puffy) to be done within a specific time range. I was never on to the point where I was able to do any of the requirements when I was in Revenrence, I am now, however, that's besides the point.
That being said, I do not wish for it to be disbanded (I think it should; but don't have any "hopes" or "dreams" for it to be). A simple change in the way it works could be in place and change my opinion of the group. Also, Puffy-baby, you are trying to make SL better, however, aren't really getting anywhere with it for the most part. Forcing members to post and be HQ doesn't always do justice when justice is needed most.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 11:26 PM
#18
If the owner chooses to change the direction of the group it should not be a problem. It's their group to do as they please.
Vipr may be gone, and Adorapuff is in charge now. He can change the direction as he pleases. This was a pointless ass thread and it's not up for community vote if HIS group is disbanded or not.
Vipr may be gone, and Adorapuff is in charge now. He can change the direction as he pleases. This was a pointless ass thread and it's not up for community vote if HIS group is disbanded or not.
TTTEEEXXXAAASSS
![[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png)
![[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png)
RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 11:41 PM
#19
(09-26-2014, 11:22 PM)Equinox Wrote: I agree that Reverence should be disbanded. The group was for HQ members, as it stands now, it has been both invite-only and allowed sign-ups. The point is for HQ members to be in it; not for people who are LQ or have been in the past (prime example being myself) to be accepted. Let's face facts; LQ will always be LQ, I will never be able to make a truly HQ post (strictly defining HQ as "high quality").
So are you implying that the current reverence members are not "HQ"?
I also hate that term as it's highly subjective.
Re: RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . 09-26-2014, 11:50 PM
#20
(09-26-2014, 11:41 PM)Dyme Wrote: So are you implying that the current reverence members are not "HQ"?Well, no, I don't even really know who is in Reverence anymore. Not really something I pay attention to.
I also hate that term as it's highly subjective.
I'm stating those things from past experience s.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)










![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)






![[Image: lO8j80T.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lO8j80T.gif)










