Login Register






Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . filter_list
Author
Message
Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #1
The group Reverence shouldn't become a hacking group period. The whole point of the group is to be for "HQ" members. The perks payed by VipR were for people who obtain the status of being in Reverence by being "HQ". I don't think it necessary to have a hacking group to have all this perks without being bought by the new leadership/ owner. What is the point of reverence other than getting new leadership or new desc every year to make it look active. Just disband it, it's a waste of space. Yawn


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #2
Would you be happy if I made Adorapuff pay some sort of a fee to own it?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #3
(09-26-2014, 08:32 PM)Oni Wrote: Would you be happy if I made Adorapuff pay some sort of a fee to own it?

I wouldn't be. I have no money.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #4
I don't care either way. It lives or dies without my consent.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #5
(09-26-2014, 08:32 PM)Oni Wrote: Would you be happy if I made Adorapuff pay some sort of a fee to own it?

I don't having anything against Adorapuff but at least keep the group what it is meant to be for. The group is for "HQ" members and if it is anything but that I don't think it shouldn't be a group.


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #6
(09-26-2014, 08:45 PM)Alex Wrote: I don't having anything against Adorapuff but at least keep the group what it is meant to be for. The group is for "HQ" members and if it is anything but that I don't think it shouldn't be a group.

So you want a HackForums clone rather than an intellectual forum. Noted.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

[+] 1 user Likes Reiko's post

RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #7
(09-26-2014, 08:52 PM)Reiko Wrote: So you want a HackForums clone rather than an intellectual forum. Noted.

So you would say this is better than Hackforums?


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #8
This is pathetic. Adorapuff is the current owner. He can do as he pleases with HIS group regardless of who payed for it. Give me a break, is it really worth all of this?
TTTEEEXXXAAASSS

[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #9
Why do you give a fuck? It's a group on SL get over it.


RE: Why I personally think Reverence should be disbanded . #10
(09-26-2014, 10:29 PM)Dyme Wrote: Why do you give a fuck? It's a group on SL get over it.

It's funny how someone with so many posts can be so apathetic. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)