Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,267
Threads: 132
I need help with remembering an anime 09-21-2014, 10:02 PM
#1
So... I got about 7 episodes into an anime, which I have forgotten the name of.
The story was set in high school, and it was something about two boys, one being the outgoing Japanese boy, the other more quiet. He meets a girl, she's followed home by a man from an internet cafe and the boy from high school is there to save her, she's very shy.
Something with "Love" in the title, also, I think the title may consist of 4 words. Any help would be appreciated.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-21-2014, 10:08 PM
#2
Do you mean you've forgotten the name of the anime you're currently watching, or you've watched it in the past and you're trying to remember it now?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 184
Threads: 7
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-21-2014, 11:46 PM
#4
Oh dear. Any other clues you can give us? I hate it when this happens to me too.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-21-2014, 11:50 PM
#5
It's definitely To Love-Ru. 400% sure.
more like 4% sure...
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 184
Threads: 7
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-22-2014, 12:15 AM
#6
Sounds like To Love-Ru! It's set in a high school, the main character is a shy-ish guy, and there's practically no other important male figure and the main girl is really loud and outgoing and an alien...
Now that I think about it, I'm a little less sure.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-22-2014, 06:53 AM
#7
Not sure I understand the intent
***Live like it's your last day***
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,267
Threads: 132
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-22-2014, 12:47 PM
#8
The title consists of about 4 words, I think.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,267
Threads: 132
RE: I need help with remembering an anime 09-22-2014, 09:14 PM
#9
FUCKING BUMP. I NEED TO FINISH THIS ANIME.
•