Login Register






What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #21
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3770458659

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #22
(09-18-2014, 11:24 PM)Xenotek Wrote: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3770458659

[Image: 3770458659.png]

Embedding it here so people don't have to go to another site to see it Tongue Not bad though, except for the Comcast bit.
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #23
[Image: 3771117212.png]
I think my internet's pretty good.

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #24
(09-19-2014, 07:28 AM)Vintage Wrote: [Image: 3771117212.png]
I think my internet's pretty good.

Why did you use a Speedtest server in Moscow if you live in Australia?
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #25
(09-19-2014, 01:59 PM).Shebang Wrote: Why did you use a Speedtest server in Moscow if you live in Australia?
Because Russia is cool.

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #26
(09-19-2014, 02:04 PM)Vintage Wrote: Because Russia is cool.

So you're on Optus' 1Gbps/400Mbps network. Did you splurge for the unlimited data plan? :p
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #27
(09-19-2014, 02:44 PM).Shebang Wrote: So you're on Optus' 1Gbps/400Mbps network. Did you splurge for the unlimited data plan? :p
I don't even have that option nor could I pay for it.
I am my ISP.

Reply

RE: What's Your Internet Speed - Round 2 #28
[Image: 3787001963.png]
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply