Login Register






But first, let me take a selfie filter_list
Author
Message
RE: But first, let me take a selfie #191
(09-17-2014, 06:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Size 10.5 here. Not taking a picture of my shoes though.

(Relatively) OT question: What brand of shoes do you wear? Just thought i'd ask.

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #192
(09-17-2014, 06:32 AM)Losi Wrote: Notamused
(Relatively) OT question: What brand of shoes do you wear? Just thought i'd ask.

I wear Vans orJordans, depending on the occasion. I only wear black shoes, normally.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #193
(09-17-2014, 06:33 AM)Oni Wrote: I wear Vans orJordans, depending on the occasion. I only wear black shoes, normally.

I used to wear Vans, but everyone here in my town now associates them with either skaters or high schoolers, so I started shying away from them a bit.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #194
(09-17-2014, 06:16 AM)MiS Wrote: Size 7 1/2 reporting in here.

You could probably guess my height from that alone.

That and the Ice Bucket Challenge

I'm size 8 and 5'3". k.

Also Oni is a whole new faggot just for wearing jordans. Converse master race.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #195
Size 9 UK (size 10 US) and I'm 6'2". I don't have the greatest balance, to say the least.

Reply

Re: But first, let me take a selfie #196
[Image: ae9a5b1fe6dea7a59fdb086c32517267.jpg]

That morning hair though. Mega bed head.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #197
(09-17-2014, 12:44 PM)Six Wrote: [IMG

That morning hair though. Mega bed head.

Nice domo-kun shirt. I got a domo snapback and I think one of their shirts, it probably doesn't fit me anymore.

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #198
(09-17-2014, 02:39 PM)Losi Wrote: Nice domo-kun shirt. I got a domo snapback and I think one of their shirts, it probably doesn't fit me anymore.

I have a shirt. Fits me still, but it is a bit old. It is all brown with the face on the middle of it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #199
(09-17-2014, 05:02 PM)Oni Wrote: I have a shirt. Fits me still, but it is a bit old. It is all brown with the face on the middle of it.

Same. I used to wear it all the time in middle school. Good times.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #200
This is still relevant.

[Image: 9fazgau.jpg]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply