RE: Phone You Have, Phone You Want? 09-16-2014, 08:13 PM
#11
I have a crappy phone that I use prettyuch only for phone calls. I want the note 4.
| Phone You Have, Phone You Want? filter_list | |
![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)
(09-16-2014, 08:40 PM)Tarew Wrote: I currently have the iPhone 4S and I will be getting the iPhone 6 this Friday. And before you guys call me a spoiled brat the entire phone is being bought by me.
inb4 people try and convince me why the iPhone 6 will suck.
![[Image: miNuqGq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/miNuqGq.png)
![[Image: rdxQDCq.png?4477]](http://i.imgur.com/rdxQDCq.png?4477)
(09-16-2014, 08:40 PM)Tarew Wrote: I currently have the iPhone 4S and I will be getting the iPhone 6 this Friday. And before you guys call me a spoiled brat the entire phone is being bought by me.
inb4 people try and convince me why the iPhone 6 will suck.
(09-16-2014, 07:41 PM)Six Wrote: Do you also drink Starbucks?
(09-17-2014, 12:13 AM)Losi Wrote: I have a rooted s4 right now. I really want a s5 or a note 3.
Welcome to 2012 Tarew.
.