Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,222
Threads: 227
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-09-2014, 08:34 PM
#41
Currently Pizza Maniac. Delivers free to my university, 2 extra large, 3 topping pizzas for $17.99.
Dope.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 5
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-11-2014, 07:14 PM
#43
(07-21-2014, 03:37 AM)Oni Wrote: These are some of the top restaurants in the United States:- Dominos
- Pizza Hut
- Papa John's
- Little Caesar's
Personally, I prefer Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. I've always found that their pizza is the cheesiest and chewiest (the way I like my pizza). However, I've had friends that would only be willing to eat Dominos when they came over. How about you guys?
Well, I'm limited here to 2 answers. Over the past several years,(post-military) I've managed
a Chuck-E-Cheese, Pizza Hut, Godfathers. My honest opinion is that for taste : Dominos
Second place for taste and service is Pizza Hut, hands down.
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”― Mark Twain
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 185
Threads: 4
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-11-2014, 07:23 PM
#44
Never been to a pizza place, I usually use my own oven 'n shit.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 69
Threads: 9
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-11-2014, 07:28 PM
#45
I Am Part Of Team Dominoes. But For Some Reason Everyone Around Me Would Choose Little Caesar's. I Feel Alone ..
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,721
Threads: 222
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-11-2014, 08:47 PM
#46
I'm a fan of Scallicies Pizza. Not sure if its local or franchise though.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 636
Threads: 40
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-12-2014, 01:35 AM
#47
I like pizza hut or rocky rococo. Little caesars has new deep dish which is pretty good.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 15
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-12-2014, 01:40 AM
#48
Lil Caesars. Who says cheap pizza can't be good?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-12-2014, 06:16 AM
#50
I'd actually revise my decision to Costco, but they're not a restaurant :p
•