Login Register






Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #41
Currently Pizza Maniac. Delivers free to my university, 2 extra large, 3 topping pizzas for $17.99.

Dope.
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #42
My favorite is Domino's, because the garlic bread crust is standard, it's cheap, and it's always tasty. Chicken and bacon with barbecue sauce is the best, but if I'm on a budget and too lazy to cook, I can order a small pizza with less fancy toppings for a good low price.

If we're talking non-chains, my hometown has a local pizza place that serves Chicago style deep dish, and that was awesome the one time I went with a friend.

(09-04-2014, 01:50 AM)grotudoli Wrote: This is for chains yes?

Anyone from New England? Papa Gino's all the way!

For non chain, can't go wrong with Pizzeria Regina... mmmm

I'm from New England, but I've only had Papa Gino's a few times. It was really good, though. If memory serves, they have some excellent sides on the menu as well.
[Image: AmatenshiSig.png]

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #43
(07-21-2014, 03:37 AM)Oni Wrote: These are some of the top restaurants in the United States:
  • Dominos
  • Pizza Hut
  • Papa John's
  • Little Caesar's

Personally, I prefer Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. I've always found that their pizza is the cheesiest and chewiest (the way I like my pizza). However, I've had friends that would only be willing to eat Dominos when they came over. How about you guys?

Well, I'm limited here to 2 answers. Over the past several years,(post-military) I've managed
a Chuck-E-Cheese, Pizza Hut, Godfathers. My honest opinion is that for taste : Dominos
Second place for taste and service is Pizza Hut, hands down.
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”― Mark Twain

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #44
Never been to a pizza place, I usually use my own oven 'n shit.
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #45
I Am Part Of Team Dominoes. But For Some Reason Everyone Around Me Would Choose Little Caesar's. I Feel Alone ..
[Image: kQ7jyz9.jpg]

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #46
I'm a fan of Scallicies Pizza. Not sure if its local or franchise though.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #47
I like pizza hut or rocky rococo. Little caesars has new deep dish which is pretty good.

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #48
Lil Caesars. Who says cheap pizza can't be good?

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #49
(09-12-2014, 01:40 AM)Xenotek Wrote: Lil Caesars. Who says cheap pizza can't be good?

I've actually never had them. What's their best dish?
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? #50
I'd actually revise my decision to Costco, but they're not a restaurant :p
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply