Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 78
Threads: 5
RE: Any one here watch Archer? 09-06-2014, 05:14 PM
#11
I think my favorite character in the series is Krieger. He's a Hitler clone or something like that and he's a crazy scientist that's not really a scientist or real doctor.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 78
Threads: 5
RE: Any one here watch Archer? 09-07-2014, 09:41 AM
#13
haha yeah they seem to use that joke often. Where they yell someone's name to just say one thing, that may or may not be hilarious.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 1
RE: Any one here watch Archer? 09-11-2014, 11:53 AM
#14
so im assuming its that good. Thought about picking it up and watching it. havent had time yet
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Any one here watch Archer? 09-11-2014, 04:28 PM
#15
I saw a few episodes. It is pretty good. I suggest watching it.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 69
Threads: 9
RE: Any one here watch Archer? 09-11-2014, 05:33 PM
#16
I WAS hooked, but the guy doesn't really get caught (I'm like 12 episodes in), And it kinda is disappointing. Other then that, very action packed show!
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 78
Threads: 5
RE: Any one here watch Archer? 09-29-2014, 06:05 AM
#17
Which guy, the black guy? The point of the series is that they're failures lol
•