Login Register






Anime you're currently watching? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime you're currently watching? #11
Currently (going to) rewatch D-Frag! again, and finish Kill la Kill since it's been sitting on my computer for almost six months now.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #12
Some friend of mine is making me go through Haruhi, I really don't want to watch it ;_;
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #13
(09-04-2014, 11:42 AM)Flashwave Wrote: Some friend of mine is making me go through Haruhi, I really don't want to watch it ;_;

The first few episodes are ridiculously repetitive. I got annoyed watching it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #14
(09-04-2014, 11:44 AM)Oni Wrote: The first few episodes are ridiculously repetitive. I got annoyed watching it.

Yeah, but then the endless 8 comes and it's literally repetitive on purpose.
Like literally who thought this was a good idea?
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #15
currently watching legend of the galactic heroes since there is barely any good modern anime left that i haven't seen.

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #16
(09-04-2014, 11:47 AM)Flashwave Wrote: Yeah, but then the endless 8 comes and it's literally repetitive on purpose.
Like literally who thought this was a good idea?

Literally the worst 8 weeks of summer anime. I always came back hoping, no, PRAYING that this episode would be different. I mean, they couldn't do ALL 8 episodes the exact same could they? ...could they?

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #17
(09-04-2014, 08:10 PM)MainCharacter Wrote: Literally the worst 8 weeks of summer anime. I always came back hoping, no, PRAYING that this episode would be different. I mean, they couldn't do ALL 8 episodes the exact same could they? ...could they?

Well, in retrospect, they were slightly different. I get that we were supposed to experience the dread and hopelessness that Kyon was having, but seriously.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #18
(09-04-2014, 09:28 PM)MiS Wrote: Well, in retrospect, they were slightly different. I get that we were supposed to experience the dread and hopelessness that Kyon was having, but seriously.

That's true. It has different angles and different clothing, and of course Yuki's "-_-" face. But all that time could've been condensed into 2-3 episodes! ;_;

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #19
Kyoukai no Kanata!

Kuriama Mirai, she's the best

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #20
Started watching Disgaea, it's pretty dank.
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply