Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: Follow Any Shows? 08-26-2014, 08:12 PM
#31
Law and Order binge marathon at the moment, because it was the first crime drama series that I grew up with, for nostalgia's sake.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: Follow Any Shows? 08-26-2014, 08:29 PM
#32
The show has been done for a while now but I have been watching a lot of Californiacation. Absolutely great show.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 1
RE: Follow Any Shows? 09-04-2014, 08:43 AM
#34
I've been following Sleepy Hollow. The new Season starts up soon, also Agents of Shield. Everyone thinks the Skrulls are coming, however I have a feeling it's the Shi'ar.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 15
Threads: 0
RE: Follow Any Shows? 09-04-2014, 04:21 PM
#35
game of thrones is definitly one of the best shows beeing aired at the moment. breaking bad was also very nice, depending on your taste, opinion on the topics dealt with and so on..
but i can also recommend homeland, californication, dexxter, house of cards and even under the dome.
just give it a shot and watch one or two episodes so you see if its something for u
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 24
Threads: 1
RE: Follow Any Shows? 09-04-2014, 05:12 PM
#36
esperando TBBT voltar, e a temporada final de TAHM.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Follow Any Shows? 09-04-2014, 07:59 PM
#37
I followed a few TV shows but now i don't have time cause of the work!
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: Follow Any Shows? 09-04-2014, 08:13 PM
#38
well not the one with joan rivers anymore
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 1
RE: Follow Any Shows? 09-11-2014, 11:46 AM
#39
I constantly watch when ever new episodes pop out following shows:
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Supernatural
The Mentalist
Dr. Who
Sherlock
•