RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 10:34 PM
#21
| Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? filter_list | |
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 10:58 PM
#22
I used to enjoy Papa John's, but won't spend a dime of my money with that DB after his bitching about having to provide his employees with healthcare.
I personally love Uno's, but they really aren't everywhere yet.
I personally love Uno's, but they really aren't everywhere yet.
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 10:58 PM
#23
im a dominos guy. pizza hut would be the second pick but i love their crust.
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 11:23 PM
#24
anyone ever been to mellow mushroom?
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 11:26 PM
#25
Pizza Hut for Pan Pizza. It's just buttery and cheesy and...yum
LIttle Caesar's is garbage pizza, but...when in a hurry and need something cheap, the $5 pizza hits the spot.
Talking about Pizzaria Uno?! 'Cause their deep dish is amazing!
LIttle Caesar's is garbage pizza, but...when in a hurry and need something cheap, the $5 pizza hits the spot.
(09-03-2014, 10:58 PM)vitix8u Wrote: I used to enjoy Papa John's, but won't spend a dime of my money with that DB after his bitching about having to provide his employees with healthcare.
I personally love Uno's, but they really aren't everywhere yet.
Talking about Pizzaria Uno?! 'Cause their deep dish is amazing!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 11:28 PM by potcherboy.)
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 11:30 PM
#26
I a pizza hut guy! Always have been. Its soo good!
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 11:32 PM
#27
Pizza hut for cheesy crust pizza
. I don't really eat Pizza hut unless I'm at a friends house, usually I go to local pizza places
.
. I don't really eat Pizza hut unless I'm at a friends house, usually I go to local pizza places
.
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-03-2014, 11:39 PM
#28
(09-03-2014, 11:26 PM)potcherboy Wrote: Pizza Hut for Pan Pizza. It's just buttery and cheesy and...yum
LIttle Caesar's is garbage pizza, but...when in a hurry and need something cheap, the $5 pizza hits the spot.
Talking about Pizzaria Uno?! 'Cause their deep dish is amazing!
Yes, I am. And, yes, it is!
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-04-2014, 01:08 AM
#29
I don't think I've heard of Uno's. Can anyone fill me in?
![[Image: miNuqGq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/miNuqGq.png)
RE: Which Pizza Restaurant Do You Prefer? 09-04-2014, 01:50 AM
#30
This is for chains yes?
Anyone from New England? Papa Gino's all the way!
For non chain, can't go wrong with Pizzeria Regina... mmmm
Anyone from New England? Papa Gino's all the way!
For non chain, can't go wrong with Pizzeria Regina... mmmm


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)













