Login Register






Gotta learn C by next week :c filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Gotta learn C by next week :c #21
(08-29-2014, 02:36 AM)chronical Wrote: Holy fuck, I think I just got severe cancer. Are you being fucking serious?

- wall of ass bleeding -

Woah, I think I cought sever amount of jimmies rustling. Take a break nerd.

Reply

RE: Gotta learn C by next week :c #22
(08-29-2014, 02:36 AM)chronical Wrote: Holy fuck, I think I just got severe cancer. Are you being fucking serious?

1. I was being sarcastic, you mother fucking moron.
2. Netstat is built in every operating system, idiot.
3. Nano is not a RAT, autistic nigger.
4. Nano is a CLI (Do you even know what that stands for?) file editing tool built into *nix machines, ignorant fuck.
5. Learn what the fuck you're talking about before calling someone "misguided" or a "script kiddie"
6. You should be ashamed, kill yourself


Nice wording there, you dunce.

plz teach me how 2 be a programming!

[Image: AYTIGp.png]

Wow that makes sense, considering you don't even know what nano is.

Blind? Listen to the audio version: here
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Gotta learn C by next week :c #23
I'd say practice a shit ton!

Reply