Login Register






But first, let me take a selfie filter_list
Author
Message
RE: But first, let me take a selfie #161
(08-31-2014, 07:32 PM)Six Wrote: [Image: dbe85a37baaeae1e1df8db85a919ade7.jpg]

Does that help?
Natural lighting.

It's white. What does it look like to you when you look in the mirror?

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #162
(08-31-2014, 07:35 PM)Tarew Wrote: It's white. What does it look like to you when you look in the mirror?
I don't usually look in a mirror unless I'm taking shirtless pictures for a girl, or just out of the shower. Neither of which do I really focus on my hair.
(08-31-2014, 07:35 PM)MiS Wrote: The former I probably could have expected, the latter I wouldn't have.
Most don't.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #163
(08-31-2014, 07:37 PM)Six Wrote: I don't usually look in a mirror unless I'm taking shirtless pictures for a girl, or just out of the shower. Neither of which do I really focus on my hair.
Most don't.

You got some fine ass hair. It's like Toshiro's. Impressive man.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #164
[Image: fxszDrV.jpg]
Video Bonus of the cutie
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

[+] 1 user Likes Adorapuff's post
Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #165
I'll post my face later. I'm on mobile.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #166
(09-01-2014, 04:23 AM)Astro Wrote: I'll post my face later. I'm on mobile.

Shouldn't it be easier to take a selfie on mobile?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #167
(09-01-2014, 04:38 AM)MiS Wrote: Shouldn't it be easier to take a selfie on mobile?

I have a pic on my computer. And don't feel like uploading to imgur, putting img tags, etc.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #168
(08-31-2014, 08:34 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Video Bonus of the cutie

Dawwww! You guys are so qt! You got some fine ass eyebrows by the way.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #169
(08-31-2014, 08:34 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: [Image: fxszDrV.jpg]
Video Bonus of the cutie

So much fucking swag bby.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #170
i remember when these things didn't exist.

Reply