Login Register






Admire here! filter_list
Author
Message
Admire here! #1
Hello everyone, I decided i'd give this site a shot, it looks pretty cool haha
Some of you may know me as 'Admire' from other forums.
Hopefully i will meet some new/chill people here Smile
See you guys around!

Reply

RE: Admire here! #2
(08-28-2014, 12:14 AM)Admire Wrote: Hello everyone, I decided i'd give this site a shot, it looks pretty cool haha
Some of you may know me as 'Admire' from other forums.
Hopefully i will meet some new/chill people here Smile
See you guys around!

Well, you know, I am THE Professor Chill. HAHAHAHA, bad jokes aside, welcome to the forums, happy to have you here ^_^\

[+] 1 user Likes ProfessorChill's post
Reply

RE: Admire here! #3
(08-28-2014, 12:21 AM)ProfessorChill Wrote: Well, you know, I am THE Professor Chill. HAHAHAHA, bad jokes aside, welcome to the forums, happy to have you here ^_^\

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Is this Chill from FK?? Jw haha

Reply

RE: Admire here! #4
Welcome to Sinisterly! It's a pleasure to have you here.

Make sure to read up on our local rules if you haven't already. We also have an imageboard, if you're interested in that.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Admire here! #5
(08-28-2014, 12:32 AM)Admire Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome!
Is this Chill from FK?? Jw haha

Hm, doesn't ring a bell o-o
I'd say no Tongue

Reply

RE: Admire here! #6
@ProfessorChill Whaa? Ah, okay just thought i'd ask lol.
@MiS Thanks!

Reply

RE: Admire here! #7
Welcome MLG grade new member! It looks like Oni's adverts and posts on FK worked. Anyways glad to see ya around. MiS got you covered with the rules and regulations. Now go have some fun.

Edit: Is your avatar eating some rice noodles or smoking? I am extremely curious.

Reply

RE: Admire here! #8
Hey @Admire, welcome to SL. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Reply

RE: Admire here! #9
@Losi That would be smoke lmao:b
@Feat Thanks mayne

Reply

RE: Admire here! #10
(08-28-2014, 05:15 AM)Admire Wrote: @Losi That would be smoke lmao:b
@Feat Thanks mayne

@Losi, you fuckin' noob. Lrn2fourtwenny.

Reply