Login Register






Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #41
(08-20-2014, 03:58 AM)Oni Wrote: Wrong. I picked the name before I had @crow design it. Tongue

Sorta close with Crow and the design.

For some reason though I knew that Oni was some sort of deity and I have no clue why:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oni


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #42
Happy Birthday!

It's a great forum


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #43
I'm only sorry I wasn't here from the start. Happy birthday SL! I love you all. <3


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #44
I sent the Legendary award to all of the people that were mentioned. Enjoy!
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #45
(08-20-2014, 09:03 PM)Oni Wrote: I sent the Legendary award to all of the people that were mentioned. Enjoy!

It's an honor and privilege to receive something like this, so thank you so much. I also see you implemented the Gold award for all Gold-upgraded members!
[Image: miNuqGq.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #46
(08-20-2014, 01:06 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm equally surprised that he said Anar.

It felt appropriate to me. Stressed


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #47
I just noticed the thread so let me just make quick greet. Smile

Spoiler:
Happy Birthday SL!

[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #48
(08-21-2014, 02:48 AM)Feat Wrote: It felt appropriate to me. Stressed

Haha, no problem. It's kind of cute. Haven't heard him being called that in a while. I really liked that username xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #49
(08-24-2014, 10:11 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Haha, no problem. It's kind of cute. Haven't heard him being called that in a while. I really liked that username xD

And what of his current username now? :p
[Image: miNuqGq.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #50
Happy late birthday Sinisterly! Smile
If you believe, you will succeed.