Login Register






I made a radio station filter_list
Author
Message
I made a radio station #1
I made a radio station for sinister.li however I'm bad at website design.

Edit: The FTP will be released to trusted users instead, this was prompted by a self argument.

Edit: The large image thing is a general idea of what I want the site to look like, I'll try to help but again, I'm bad at web design.

Large image: http://chillcraft.ca/radio
No image: http://chillcraft.ca/radio.html

It just has the player currently -_-

RULES FOR WHEN I POST FTP:
1 - Any abuse will result in it being taken down.
2 - It has a 500GB cap, don't be a douchbag and max that out.
3 - If possible keep it to the electronic genre < personal request

Thanks for any help and I hope you all enjoy it!

Oni, you can remove the other post, I figure this is a more suiting area than Lounge.

Edit: Updated site with nice image.

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #2
Looking forward when its 100% done, lmk when it is Smile
If you believe, you will succeed.

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #3
(08-22-2014, 09:06 PM)Moment Wrote: Looking forward when its 100% done, lmk when it is Smile

It's up and playing right now actually, I'm just waiting for someone to design the site :p

http://chillcraft.ca/radio.html

EDIT: we are up to 27 songs in our playlist. Keep in mind it's only me uploading, I haven't given the FTP yet.

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #4
What sort of music is allowed? I'd be happy to contribute :3

I'd also not recommend you don't give out the FTP details to everyone. Have some sort of requirements.
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #5
If you want I could download a 100 song Electronic playlist off Spotify and upload it to your FTP.

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #6
(08-22-2014, 09:25 PM).Shebang Wrote: What sort of music is allowed? I'd be happy to contribute :3

I'd also not recommend you don't give out the FTP details to everyone. Have some sort of requirements.

More so Electronic music is permitted, there are a few exceptions however, just send it to me if it's not really electronic. And yeah, I was thinking about not giving out all the FTP details to everyone, just soooome people

(08-22-2014, 09:39 PM)Tarew Wrote: If you want I could download a 100 song Electronic playlist off Spotify and upload it to your FTP.

Hm..... Not really, I've only done a few select songs, I don't need "random" songs, however if you hand select a few I would see no problem in giving it to you!

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #7
Haaa sick! This is totally rocking Prof!

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #8
(08-22-2014, 11:35 PM)Losi Wrote: Haaa sick! This is totally rocking Prof!

Thanks, glad to hear you're enjoying ^_^

Doing pretty good for intrawebs radio

[Image: BbcJ4qQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 12:24 AM by ProfessorChill.)

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #9
You can now see in a lite color the songs that are playing.
Hint, it's somewhere to the bottom left.

http://chillcraft.ca/radio/
not
http://chillcraft.ca/radio.html/

My bad on the bump, I thought it was going to tie onto the other post like last time.

Reply

RE: I made a radio station #10
Too slow for me. Good job, though.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply