Login Register






Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #31
(08-19-2014, 05:29 AM)Feat Wrote: Thank you Anarchist, it really means a lot to me to have been mentioned in this thread. --snip--
Did you just call him Anar... Notamused
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #32
(08-19-2014, 11:18 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Did you just call him Anar... Notamused

I'm equally surprised that he said Anar.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #33
(08-19-2014, 08:17 PM)Oni Wrote: I know of at least two that you weren't. Doubt it.

I was a staff on Historic Forums, DZ when it started & Creative Gaming/CNC.
[Image: JchOGM.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #34
(08-20-2014, 01:26 AM)Jimmy Wrote: I was a staff on Historic Forums, DZ when it started & Creative Gaming/CNC.

Please don't cause any drama on a birthday thread please.


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #35
I remember when you asked me for a name idea for the site and I think I proposed a domain hack, but you didn't want one
Then you switched to a domain hack and I didn't like it, but it grew on me

Very kek
僕らが夢見た理想郷の中・・・


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #36
(08-20-2014, 01:06 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm equally surprised that he said Anar.

(08-19-2014, 11:18 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Did you just call him Anar... Notamused

I feel like I might be behind on all this, but I'm guessing his old username used to be "Anarchist" on AnarchyForums?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #37
(08-20-2014, 02:56 AM)MiS Wrote: I feel like I might be behind on all this, but I'm guessing his old username used to be "Anarchist" on AnarchyForums?

Yep. It used to be "The Anarchist".
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #38
(08-20-2014, 02:58 AM)Oni Wrote: Yep. It used to be "The Anarchist".

I've wanted to ask you for a while, what made you want to change your name to Oni? On that one, why change from "The Anarchist"?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]


RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #39
(08-20-2014, 03:05 AM)MiS Wrote: I've wanted to ask you for a while, what made you want to change your name to Oni? On that one, why change from "The Anarchist"?

If I remember correctly it's because Crow made him graphics that was like a devil and Oni is a Japanese demon I think. I'm running purely off had-baked memory though so it probably isn't right.


Re: RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! #40
(08-20-2014, 03:26 AM)Tarew Wrote: If I remember correctly it's because Crow made him graphics that was like a devil and Oni is a Japanese demon I think. I'm running purely off had-baked memory though so it probably isn't right.

Wrong. I picked the name before I had @crow design it. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)