Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,812
Threads: 190
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-19-2014, 12:52 AM
#21
Thanks for the mention <3 Game of nation is in the works and should be awesome we have a new tech system that should make the game a bit more fast pace !
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 64
Threads: 0
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-19-2014, 03:18 AM
#22
Hmm. Two years, eh? I haven't been here in a while. Nice to see it's come this far.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,833
Threads: 156
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-19-2014, 04:07 AM
#23
I've been a staff at every forum that has merged with Sinisterly.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 7,934
Threads: 708
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-19-2014, 05:29 AM
#24
Thank you Anarchist, it really means a lot to me to have been mentioned in this thread. It might not seem like much, but it does show how much our relationship has changed. I remember the first few months of having interacted with you, I disliked you with a passion and refused to come here. But over time, as you continued to follow me everywhere I went, I grew onto SL. Now I can personally say that this it's my favourite forum, period.
I honestly care for all of you on this site, you guys are like my innerwebs family. Thank you, OnI, for making this possible.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-19-2014, 05:39 AM
#26
Happy birthday! Just joined and that's pretty sudden lol. Aye!!
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,721
Threads: 222
RE: Happy Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-19-2014, 06:34 AM
#27
I got all excited when I saw I was at the top of [ Honorable Mentions ] then I realized it was alphabetical. AdoraPeoopleProblems
•