Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
RE: Cup Noodles 08-19-2014, 02:09 AM
#11
For me its all chicken flavor there is no way you would ever catch me eating beef if I had a choice.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: Cup Noodles 08-19-2014, 02:43 AM
#12
Pls no bulli the beef flavor ; n ;
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 688
Threads: 56
RE: Cup Noodles 08-19-2014, 03:18 AM
#13
Is that kinda like Pot Noodles? Pot Noodles are nice. Beef flavour is best, but most are great. Curry is another favourite.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 64
Threads: 0
RE: Cup Noodles 08-19-2014, 03:23 AM
#14
I'll only eat the Hot and Spicy Chicken flavored Maruchan with some Tiger sauce in it.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
RE: Cup Noodles 08-19-2014, 04:59 AM
#16
My school sells hot and spicy shrimp, chicken and beef cups of noodles from Nissin. The stuff that you put in it is like legal crack. The stuff is so tasty. I usually add lemon sauce and Rooster Head sriracha sauce to it. Then it's perfect.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,222
Threads: 227
RE: Cup Noodles 08-19-2014, 05:37 AM
#20
See, up until recently I was informed by a friend of mine that I have been eating the wrong cup noodles my whole life (Nissin). He showed me a specific brand of them that had a spicy shrimp flavour. I have never experienced such a fine cup noodle dining experience in my lifetime. And I can't remember the brand name, so I have no clue where to buy it.
•