Login Register






I'm back, kids filter_list
Author
Message
I'm back, kids #1
Hi.
I used to come on here a lot, I think I postwhored some too.
I remember the High Roller betting where we could get a ton of points.
How is everyone doing?

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #2
Welcome back. Weren't you the reason we got rid of High Roller? It was broken as hell.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #3
(08-17-2014, 05:46 PM)Oni Wrote: Weren't you the reason we got rid of High Roller? It was broken as hell. Anyways, how are you doing? Nice to see you back.

Yeah, I was being a big faggot and I abused it.
I'm doing alright, I'm trying to code apps because I need money. I made a thread.
How are you?

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #4
I do remember you breaking the high roller.

Welcome back to SL!
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #5
I do remember when high roller was gotten rid of...
I do remember you from a few earlier occasions as well. Welcome Back!
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #6
Welcome back though I am a newer member that doesn't know you. Tongue
:Skype:
bighamz

[Image: erza_scarlet_signature_by_kite136-d4ap67h.jpg]


Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #7
Welcome back, Tear. I recently returned aswell.

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #8
(08-17-2014, 05:46 PM)Oni Wrote: Welcome back. Weren't you the reason we got rid of High Roller? It was broken as hell.

Yep, he and I were the reason that you had to break it. Nice to see you're still alive, Tear. How have you been?

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #9
(08-17-2014, 07:01 PM)Feat Wrote: Yep, he and I were the reason that you had to break it. Nice to see you're still alive, Tear. How have you been?

I've been good, trying to make apps now.
How are you?

Reply

RE: I'm back, kids #10
Welcome back, I personally don't know you, but I hope that changes. I hope to see you around.

Reply