RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:25 AM
#11
| Big Update Comes Early filter_list | |
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:27 AM
#12
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:30 AM
#13
(08-14-2014, 05:27 AM)Oni Wrote: I wouldn't know for sure, although I have a feeling Paypal allows you to attach a credit/debit card to your account and use it as a payment option.
I haven't been the best of friends with PayPal in the past (lost around $1,000, kind of a big hit for someone with no job at the time).
I'll figure it out :p
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:32 AM
#14
(08-14-2014, 05:30 AM).Shebang Wrote: I haven't been the best of friends with PayPal in the past (lost around $1,000, kind of a big hit for someone with no job at the time).
I'll figure it out :p
I know for a fact that they let you. If your account get locked or whatever your card should still be fine.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:41 AM
#15
(08-14-2014, 05:32 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: I know for a fact that they let you. If your account get locked or whatever your card should still be fine.
I know they let you, I used to use it. Then I lost a bunch of money (more than I had), and I had debt collectors up my ass for well over a year. Probably not good that I was 15 at the time as well.
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:43 AM
#16
(08-14-2014, 05:41 AM).Shebang Wrote: I know they let you, I used to use it. Then I lost a bunch of money (more than I had), and I had debt collectors up my ass for well over a year. Probably not good that I was 15 at the time as well.
Damn, that really sucks, PayPal sent debt collectors after you?
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:47 AM
#17
(08-14-2014, 05:43 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: Damn, that really sucks, PayPal sent debt collectors after you?
Yep. It was a measly $30 too. I'd get 2+ calls every day. They gave up though.
![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 05:50 AM
#19
(08-14-2014, 05:48 AM)Lux Wrote: You have no legal assets. They have jack shit to collect.
That's what I figured, so I didn't really worry about it. More of a nuisance than anything.
![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)
RE: Big Update Comes Early 08-14-2014, 06:11 AM
#20
First Upgraded member? I think I am 
EDIT: Now I'm not sure cause .Shebang has 3 stars...

EDIT: Now I'm not sure cause .Shebang has 3 stars...







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)










![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)





















