Login Register






Anime Humor Thread filter_list
Author
Message
Anime Humor Thread #1
Post your funny images and whatnot in this thread.

Here's one to start:
https://i.imgur.com/SEUAM5a.jpg
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #2
Hunter x Hunter is absolute gold.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #3
That's kinda messed up Oni. But funny.

[Image: tumblr_n7t3ljye1z1tf0y5lo1_500.jpg]

So what if I go on 90gag...

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #4
Now I know it's not an image, but this scene came off as so hammy and random in the episode...


Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #5
Another good one:
[Image: OoFWmFh.png]
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #6
[Image: XVTSO3n.png]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #7
(08-11-2014, 05:08 AM)Equinox Wrote: [Image: XVTSO3n.png]

Fuck. I knew this would pop up eventually... Thanks Duubz/Equinox

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #8
[Image: 10157138_632728906795891_278043770487422...381595.jpg]

~

[Image: f1qpJR0.gif]


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #9
(08-11-2014, 10:47 AM)Jolly Wrote: [Image: 10157138_632728906795891_278043770487422...381595.jpg]

~

[Image: f1qpJR0.gif]

I have to give you props for making me laugh at near 3:00am in the morning.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Anime Humor Thread #10
[Image: tumblr_m66ib8C6v71rvmz0bo1_1280.jpg]


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

Reply