Login Register






I'm looking forward to this! filter_list
Author
Message
I'm looking forward to this! #1
I am actually so hyped to marathon all of these, it's gonna be great to watch all of them back to back! So anyone else ever watch these? They're by far the best movies ever created in my opinion.

[Image: 835f9f8921f64296a1c9e639391508f9.png]

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #2
Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away are probably the top anime movies I've seen. The only others that I could probably compare them to would be The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, and the Steins;Gate movie.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #3
Good line up. I did a marathon myself of all of Hayao Miyazaki's movies. Except Ponyo, I disliked that movie for some reason. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is my favorite.

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #4
[Image: y4gjUxK.png]

I'm looking forward to watching "Welcome to the NHK". It's been on my watch list for a while.

Spoiler:
Yes, I've been seeding Debian for everyone, I'm a nice person.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #5
(08-05-2014, 03:43 PM)Oni Wrote: I'm looking forward to watching "Welcome to the NHK". It's been on my watch list for a while.

I watched it a pretty long time ago (around 2 years) so I don't remember much, but I do remember it being good. Almost top 10 material.

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #6
(08-05-2014, 03:46 PM)Dyme Wrote: I watched it a pretty long time ago (around 2 years) so I don't remember much, but I do remember it being good. Almost top 10 material.

It's rare that I start an anime, unless it's at least decent. From the looks of it, I'll enjoy it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #7
I rarely download any Anime, but these are just 4 movies that I had to watch in HD. Fell asleep watching Spirited Away haha.

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #8
(08-05-2014, 04:12 PM)Oni Wrote: It's rare that I start an anime, unless it's at least decent. From the looks of it, I'll enjoy it.

Take my word for it, Welcome to the NHK is one series you'll really like.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #9
(08-05-2014, 05:59 AM)Tarew Wrote: I am actually so hyped to marathon all of these, it's gonna be great to watch all of them back to back! So anyone else ever watch these? They're by far the best movies ever created in my opinion.

[Image: 835f9f8921f64296a1c9e639391508f9.png]

Yeah Ive actually done the very same thing a few months back. They are good movies Smile
[Image: b3f0a97bdadd6fe3f12f4c4e28584085_zpsbfbc8c42.png]

Reply

RE: I'm looking forward to this! #10
(08-06-2014, 07:11 AM)Purphexyon Wrote: Yeah Ive actually done the very same thing a few months back. They are good movies Smile

Studio Ghibli makes excellent anime. Unfortunately, I recently heard Ghibli is either shutting down, or making major changes. Sort of worried.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply