Login Register






sinister.ly is malicious =D filter_list
Author
Message
RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #11
(07-22-2014, 09:45 AM)Aurora Wrote: You've said it now... Your family are no longer safe.

Oshi...
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #12
No one on this forum is real, we are all just bots under @Oni command Oni is a very advaced human being with the ability to create software that could control the entire world.
Donations for Alcohol, Hookers & MJ: 1PzvkR3E3RvEMrcsuFV4AWAzWbum7mtVdZ

Reply

Re: RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #13
(07-22-2014, 11:11 AM)liquidsnake Wrote: No one on this forum is real, we are all just bots under @Oni command Oni is a very advaced human being with the ability to create software that could control the entire world.

This is an accurate statement.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #14
(07-22-2014, 11:13 AM)Oni Wrote: This is an accurate statement.

I know master @Oni you programmed me to say it.
Donations for Alcohol, Hookers & MJ: 1PzvkR3E3RvEMrcsuFV4AWAzWbum7mtVdZ

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #15
(07-22-2014, 04:40 AM)Oni Wrote: We're a questionable site. Reviewers are often wrong or misinformed.

I did like this comment, though: "This site is the reason why certain sites are hacked."


Obviously not. I am not sure how that rumor spread. Tongue
ohhhhh youuuuuu

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #16
(07-22-2014, 08:45 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote: I need a recording of this. Now.



Maybe @Oni has infected all of our computers, and now half the members are just very intelligent AI bots, that Oni uses to make this forums seem active...

Also, everyone spam that rating with top scores Tongue
^ and if you do this sign up as Oni_x, where X is a number one higher than the last one.


Identity of Overlord Oni compromised...

Raise targets Threat Level by 2...
Red Zone...

Target confirmed for termination...


Initiate hug.exe...



[Image: hug_exe_by_phoenixshooter-d4a5o9b.png]
Target Terminated.


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #17
(07-22-2014, 06:50 PM)Jolly Wrote: Identity of Overlord Oni compromised...

Raise targets Threat Level by 2...
Red Zone...

Target confirmed for termination...


Initiate hug.exe...



[Image: hug_exe_by_phoenixshooter-d4a5o9b.png]
Target Terminated.

For some reason I absolutely love this post xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #18
What kinda retard even wrote that.. just because oni is black...
[Image: 8AV90rg.png]

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #19
This is new? I caught wind of this a long time ago. I thought everyone knew.

Damned me and my flexibility in grabbing rumors.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: sinister.ly is malicious =D #20
Shh, you guys are going to make people think I'm like flycoder...
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply