Login Register






Informational Threads Contest filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Informational Threads Contest #11
I'd drop whatever I was doing trying to come up with content. (Gotta get dat elite status yo, been here way too long)
[Image: jWSyE88.png]


RE: Informational Threads Contest #12
I can tell you that the members of +Reverence will be participating in SL contests.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: Informational Threads Contest #13
(07-22-2014, 08:05 AM)Dyme Wrote: Can I be a judge judy b0ss?

Maybe.

(07-22-2014, 08:19 AM)w00t Wrote: I'd be willing to judge, but making tutorials ent my thing.

Maybe.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Informational Threads Contest #14
Which boards would fall under the category of "Technical"?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]


RE: Informational Threads Contest #15
I think this is an awesome idea! I wouldn't be able to participate, but I really hope enough people will opt to do it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Informational Threads Contest #16
Yes, I'd most definitely participate. This is an awesome idea! Curious as to who suggested it but meh.


RE: Informational Threads Contest #17
I'm in, I have to take my "Elite" accout back.


RE: Informational Threads Contest #18
This sounds really fun, I say go for it. I'd love to participate in this.


RE: Informational Threads Contest #19
I'm up for a t-shirt prize. Although, I'm not so sure If I have any skills that non of the people here are really good at. Except maybe for GFX. :L I can do some GFX... Maybe I'll just have to think of something original, something fresh, something no one has ever think of before......
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.


RE: Informational Threads Contest #20
(07-23-2014, 07:01 AM)Oni Wrote: Maybe.


Maybe.

Do I also get a 'Maybe'? (Or a yes...) *puppy face*