Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 504
Threads: 47
RE: The Old Days Of Sinisterly 07-21-2014, 11:48 PM
#11
I came here form Hackforums as well, when it was still anarchy forums. I remember the day I signed up, the web security section was filled with defaces from Antics. Good times.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 953
Threads: 26
RE: The Old Days Of Sinisterly 07-22-2014, 12:01 AM
#12
I REMEMBER WHEN DAN UK HEKED AF AND ONI THOUGHT IT WAS IFLEE
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: The Old Days Of Sinisterly 07-22-2014, 01:08 AM
#13
One of my best memories was challenging and beating Kirito (at the time most active poster) in a all out 24 hour posting contest hehe.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 912
Threads: 99
RE: The Old Days Of Sinisterly 07-22-2014, 05:27 AM
#17
Ah i remember anarchy forums, back when i mattered.
My fondest memories were probably when xeronations, kinnanizer, and all those old fags were still active.
Good times.
Wavy baby
•