sinister.ly is malicious =D 07-21-2014, 05:22 PM
#1
While browsing the web I saw this:
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/sinister.ly#view
A few users pretend that sinister.li is malicious site and even that Oni is infecting the members
by the way I can guarantee that Oni isn't infecting us.
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/sinister.ly#view
A few users pretend that sinister.li is malicious site and even that Oni is infecting the members
Code:
This website results to spammy tactics in an attempt to gain new members for their forum. The sole purpose of this website is for discussions on malicious tools used to compromise computers. There has been a lot of discussion other places regarding this forum infecting their own members with viruses, etc. This forum also states in their registration terms that they will remove all adult content, but they fail to do so. There is pornographic images within this site and it's not safe for young viewers. I greatly recommend that all viewers never visit this website in regards to KEEPING YOUR COMPUTER SAFE. The intentions of these people are malicious and hostile. "by the way I can guarantee that Oni isn't infecting us.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)






















![[Image: e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png]](http://images.rapgenius.com/e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png)

![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)










![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)

![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)


