Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
Another Upgrade? 07-11-2014, 04:26 AM
#1
So, recently someone suggested that I add a third upgrade. This upgrade would, without a doubt, be one with many perks. Since I love working with the members, I'd like to hear what you guys would like to see. What perks should the new upgrade have? What should the upgrade be called? What should the default color of this upgrade be? I'm considering making this rank one that you need to pay for, with the requirement that you are already Super Elite.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
RE: Another Upgrade? 07-11-2014, 05:15 AM
#2
Upgrade name: Infamous
Color: Blue (maybe a light blue with a red glow)
Perks:
1. Increased Inbox Space
2. Shiny new Infamous award(should it be added)
3. New blue name.
4. All previous perks from other upgrades
5. Own dedicated sub-forum
Price and other perks can be decided/discussed with you.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: Another Upgrade? 07-11-2014, 05:23 AM
#3
While I love the idea of another upgrade tier above Super Elite, shouldn't we concentrate on the benefits of the perks of being Super Elite is, over being Elite? As far as I know, the only beneficial thing about being S. Elite is extra rep power and a different color name, right?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,248
Threads: 135
RE: Another Upgrade? 07-11-2014, 05:45 AM
#5
No, make S.E better. It's honestly not worth the time spent collecting SP at the moment.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Another Upgrade? 07-11-2014, 06:15 AM
#7
I've decided to close this thread, and remake it - displaying current and future changes to group perks.
•