Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
SAO II Hype Train? 07-03-2014, 04:58 AM
#1
Yes ive hopped aboard the SAO II hype train. Its probably gonna dissapoint the fuck out of me. But it will hopefully be a nice warch. Btw its coming out on the fifth, 4 days left! Post what your thoughts are and if its gonna bomb or not. Happy watching!
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: SAO II Hype Train? 07-03-2014, 05:01 AM
#2
I'm waiting on a lot of good anime to come out and SAO is one.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: SAO II Hype Train? 07-03-2014, 05:30 AM
#3
I'm only watching it for Trap Kirito and nothing else.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 20
Threads: 0
RE: SAO II Hype Train? 07-03-2014, 11:15 PM
#9
(07-03-2014, 07:39 AM)MiS Wrote: I really don't know the story behind this. I know she won't be the main focus of the second season, but is that it? Did they break up, or is she leaving town, or what?
Might just not be relevant to Gun Gale Online. I guess we'll see her outside the game from time to time, but since SAO is all about the games, she won't get a lot of screentime.
Used to be called Default.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 953
Threads: 26
RE: SAO II Hype Train? 07-04-2014, 12:46 AM
#10
SAO is awful and II will most likely be no different.
•