Login Register






SAO II Hype Train? filter_list
Author
Message
SAO II Hype Train? #1
Yes ive hopped aboard the SAO II hype train. Its probably gonna dissapoint the fuck out of me. But it will hopefully be a nice warch. Btw its coming out on the fifth, 4 days left! Post what your thoughts are and if its gonna bomb or not. Happy watching!

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #2
I'm waiting on a lot of good anime to come out and SAO is one.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #3
I'm only watching it for Trap Kirito and nothing else.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #4
(07-03-2014, 05:30 AM)MiS Wrote: I'm only watching it for Trap Kirito and nothing else.

I'm going to miss Asuna, a lot.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #5
(07-03-2014, 07:35 AM)Oni Wrote: I'm going to miss Asuna, a lot.

I really don't know the story behind this. I know she won't be the main focus of the second season, but is that it? Did they break up, or is she leaving town, or what?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #6
(07-03-2014, 07:35 AM)Oni Wrote: I'm going to miss Asuna, a lot.

Me too, man.

Me too.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #7
(07-03-2014, 09:09 AM)Customer Wrote: Me too, man.

Me too.

She's my waifu. Baka!
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #8
(07-03-2014, 09:39 AM)Oni Wrote: She's my waifu. Baka!

Don't worry, I have the most qtest ever.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #9
(07-03-2014, 07:39 AM)MiS Wrote: I really don't know the story behind this. I know she won't be the main focus of the second season, but is that it? Did they break up, or is she leaving town, or what?

Might just not be relevant to Gun Gale Online. I guess we'll see her outside the game from time to time, but since SAO is all about the games, she won't get a lot of screentime.
Used to be called Default.

Reply

RE: SAO II Hype Train? #10
SAO is awful and II will most likely be no different.

Reply