Login Register






But first, let me take a selfie filter_list
Author
Message
But first, let me take a selfie #71
(06-21-2014, 11:21 PM)Six Wrote: yay~

I'm waiting till I get enough money for some real nice shit to start posting constantly. Forms, wigs, etc. So excited tbh.
Not my best makeup day, but the outfit is cute

[Image: nygaju8u.jpg][Image: ba9yba9u.jpg][Image: ne7ydy7y.jpg][Image: a6uve3as.jpg][Image: udetaja6.jpg]
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #72
(06-22-2014, 12:23 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: Not my best makeup day, but the outfit is cute

[Image: nygaju8u.jpg][Image: ba9yba9u.jpg][Image: ne7ydy7y.jpg][Image: a6uve3as.jpg][Image: udetaja6.jpg]
that outfit is adorable.
Lol if you lived closer I'd probably spend all day working with you, cos I'm going to college for this stuff :3
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #73
(06-22-2014, 12:26 AM)Six Wrote: that outfit is adorable.
Lol if you lived closer I'd probably spend all day working with you, cos I'm going to college for this stuff :3

Damn that sounds like fun.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #74
(06-22-2014, 12:27 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: Damn that sounds like fun.
still in pre-clinic but can do waxing, makeup, haircuts, manicures, pedicures, facials already, after five weeks lol
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #75
Feels like everytime I look at your faces (@Six, @Adorapuff) my sexual orientation just dies for a few seconds.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Equinox's post
Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #76
(06-22-2014, 12:32 AM)Duubz Wrote: Feels like everytime I look at your faces (@Six, @Adorapuff) my sexual orientation just dies for a few seconds.

Just a few seconds?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #77
(06-22-2014, 12:32 AM)Duubz Wrote: Feels like everytime I look at your faces (@Six, @Adorapuff) my sexual orientation just dies for a few seconds.
I don't know if this is a compliment or not tbh.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #78
(06-22-2014, 02:43 AM)Six Wrote: I don't know if this is a compliment or not tbh.

Just do what I do - take everything as a compliment, whether it's genuine or "constructive criticism".
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #79
(06-16-2014, 10:59 PM)MiS Wrote: If you mean that without sarcasm, I agree with you.

Same IRL. I think Duubz is going to be a fitty.

Reviving the thread because I want to see more selfies. #yolo
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

Re: But first, let me take a selfie #80
[Image: e6ujyguv.jpg]

I'm lazy today. And sitting outside waiting for my friend.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply