Login Register






But first, let me take a selfie filter_list
Author
Message
RE: But first, let me take a selfie #41
(06-16-2014, 10:51 PM)Six Wrote: Puberty is going to be nice to you, I can tell.

Ohmygosh don't be mean. Leave the little girl alone. Sad

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #42
(06-16-2014, 10:51 PM)Six Wrote: Puberty is going to be nice to you, I can tell.

What does that even mean?

(06-16-2014, 10:54 PM)Lux Wrote: Ohmygosh don't be mean. Leave the little girl alone. Sad

I'm not a girl.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #43
(06-16-2014, 10:51 PM)Six Wrote: Puberty is going to be nice to you, I can tell.

If you mean that without sarcasm, I agree with you.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #44
(06-16-2014, 10:59 PM)MiS Wrote: If you mean that without sarcasm, I agree with you.

I was not sarcastic at all. Happened the same way to me.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #45
A lot of you are really, really young. I'm guessing tho. Obviously I am incorrect.
[Image: Ov15OiO.png]

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #46
(06-17-2014, 12:07 AM)Christ Wrote: A lot of you are really, really young. I'm guessing tho. Obviously I am incorrect.
I'm 20 myself. Almost 21.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #47
(06-17-2014, 12:07 AM)Christ Wrote: A lot of you are really, really young. I'm guessing tho. Obviously I am incorrect.

I'm 13.

I think I'm the youngest person who actually avidly uses SL.

I know Pet, who was 14, has been here, though she never really comes to SL anymore.
And Adorapuff is also 14... You're all older than me. What is this wizardry?
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #48
(06-16-2014, 01:59 AM)Koala Wrote: Oshit.

I live under your bed.
Sleep well :3

(06-16-2014, 10:46 PM)Duubz Wrote: Here's the last selfie that I took.

Spoiler: Dat hair tho
[Image: LfVOxnv.jpg]

You've not changed from the last time we had a thread like this.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 11:48 AM by cr33pyguy.)
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #49
(06-17-2014, 11:46 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote: You've not changed from the last time we had a thread like this.

I don't change my look very often. The only real difference is that my hair got longer.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #50
(06-17-2014, 11:51 AM)Duubz Wrote: I don't change my look very often. The only real difference is that my hair got longer.

I barely even noticed that.
To me the most striking difference is the lack of red in your hair.
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply