Login Register






But first, let me take a selfie filter_list
Author
Message
RE: But first, let me take a selfie #31
(06-15-2014, 11:28 AM)Koala Wrote:
Spoiler:
2 creepy
[Image: 2014-06-15%2019.51.44.jpg]

u wot m8
Also, nice try with the GIMP editing to get rid of Exif, I used to do that until I found out you can use the command line.
Weee.
[Image: Ov15OiO.png]

Reply

Re: But first, let me take a selfie #32
[Image: ny8ajetu.jpg]


Got me some new wrap around shades.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #33
Removed, my posts are not to be available for this forum anymore.
[Image: 7e7b9f312c2617701c3fec9d6d345596.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #34
(06-15-2014, 11:28 AM)Koala Wrote:
Spoiler:
2 creepy
[Image: 2014-06-15%2019.51.44.jpg]

you say what m8?
Spoiler:
[Image: Kq94Mkg.jpg]
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #35
(06-15-2014, 09:45 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote: you say what m8?
Spoiler:
[Image: Kq94Mkg.jpg]
[Image: ane5ezym.jpg]

#rekt #creepgame
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #36
You're all very beautiful.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #37
(06-15-2014, 06:40 PM)Christ Wrote: u wot m8
Also, nice try with the GIMP editing to get rid of Exif, I used to do that until I found out you can use the command line.
Weee.

I used GIMP to rotate it and resize it...

(06-15-2014, 09:45 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote: you say what m8?
Spoiler:
[Image: Kq94Mkg.jpg]

Oshit.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #38
(06-15-2014, 11:28 PM)Monotonous Wrote: You're all very beautiful.

I'm perfectly aware *hairflip*

(06-15-2014, 10:54 PM)Six Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: ane5ezym.jpg]


#rekt #creepgame

Let the creepgames begin...
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2014, 07:32 AM by cr33pyguy.)
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #39
Here's the last selfie that I took.

Spoiler: Dat hair tho
[Image: LfVOxnv.jpg]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #40
(06-16-2014, 10:46 PM)Duubz Wrote: Here's the last selfie that I took.

Spoiler: Dat hair tho
[Image: LfVOxnv.jpg]

Puberty is going to be nice to you, I can tell.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply