Login Register






But first, let me take a selfie filter_list
Author
Message
RE: But first, let me take a selfie #11
Closest you'll get, unfortunately. Can't take the risk lol.
[Image: Ov15OiO.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #12
(06-14-2014, 11:39 PM)Size Wrote: Thats not true at all Biggrin You cant just assume because people use forums and are into computers we are ugly. I am almost 100% sure you are not ugly, you just think that.

Fun fact: humans are attracted to symmetrical faces... How strange is that! (there are many other factors.)

Oh boy someone isn't British. You see, I'm from the United Kingdom. Which means I'm a sarcastic fuck wit.

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #13
(06-15-2014, 01:17 AM)Monotonous Wrote: Oh boy someone isn't British. You see, I'm from the United Kingdom. Which means I'm a sarcastic fuck wit.

I have (had?) a hacker friend in the UK, specifically the Shetland area. He was cute.
[Image: Ov15OiO.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #14
(06-15-2014, 01:17 AM)Monotonous Wrote: Oh boy someone isn't British. You see, I'm from the United Kingdom. Which means I'm a sarcastic fuck wit.

As a fellow britfag, I can confirm this.

As for a pic of me, welp the latest one I had was only saved oni.cat's selfy section, and in an old thread on SL where people posted pics of themselves, which I can't seem to find, so I'm not going to post a pic as that makes the latest one I had from over a year ago when I looked like even more of a fag than I do now.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #15
(06-15-2014, 01:42 AM)Customer Wrote: Why isn't this in some sort of beauty museum? Honestly, please send this in to a modeling agency, and they will hire you forever.

This picture says nothing but beauty.
I can never tell if these things are sarcasm.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #16
Am I the only one who thinks that Custy-san should take a selfie like that??
Seriously, I can't even.. fuck.. wow. So attractive.

I'm not even gay.
[Image: Ov15OiO.png]

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #17
(06-15-2014, 01:44 AM)MiS Wrote: Hooray, now I can use my drawing tablet for more than just Osu! Thanks so much for the shares, Custy-chan.

(06-15-2014, 01:59 AM)Six Wrote: I can never tell if these things are sarcasm.

I mean, it was a joke but in all seriousness, you're a qt.

(06-15-2014, 01:59 AM)Christ Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that Custy-san should take a selfie like that??
Seriously, I can't even.. fuck.. wow. So attractive.

I'm not even gay.

no sorry 2 kawaii 4 ur bullshit

Spoiler:
just kidding. but seriously, i'd rather not.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #18
(06-15-2014, 01:59 AM)Christ Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that Custy-san should take a selfie like that??
Seriously, I can't even.. fuck.. wow. So attractive.

I'm not even gay.
like what?
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: But first, let me take a selfie #19
(06-15-2014, 02:06 AM)Six Wrote: like what?

It was sarcasm, except for the part about me being gay (that's still true), and it was about your selfie. But really, I doubt many people will post their face, probably just shots like I took.
[Image: Ov15OiO.png]

Reply

Re: RE: But first, let me take a selfie #20
(06-15-2014, 02:08 AM)Christ Wrote: It was sarcasm, except for the part about me being gay (that's still true), and it was about your selfie. But really, I doubt many people will post their face, probably just shots like I took.
[Image: veryju8e.jpg]

oh like this?
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply