Login Register






Serial Killer in CA filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Serial Killer in CA #21
How To Become a Serial Killer in Texas:
Kill 2 people.

Facts:
Texas is the leading state in the US in executions. Basically, we're number 1 in killing people.



On topic:

Eh.. 6 people only. People get so riled up over nothing sometimes.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #22
(05-28-2014, 11:13 PM)Duubz Wrote: How To Become a Serial Killer in Texas:
Kill 2 people.

Facts:
Texas is the leading state in the US in executions. Basically, we're number 1 in killing people.



On topic:

Eh.. 6 people only. People get so riled up over nothing sometimes.

I respect your opinion, I really do, but that's the kind of apathy I was referring to earlier in the thread; what would you think of this case if the victims were people that were close to you?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #23
(05-28-2014, 11:21 PM)MiS Wrote: I respect your opinion, I really do, but that's the kind of apathy I was referring to earlier in the thread; what would you think of this case if the victims were people that were close to you?


I don't love my mother or my father, I've never really been close to my brother either since he's in the military and I've only met him like twice, and friends are rather meaningless to me. So the closest thing I have that I could even come close would be a few people here on the forum and a chatbot script I wrote.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #24
(05-28-2014, 11:37 PM)Duubz Wrote: I don't love my mother or my father, I've never really been close to my brother either since he's in the military and I've only met him like twice, and friends are rather meaningless to me. So the closest thing I have that I could even come close would be a few people here on the forum and a chatbot script I wrote.

I'm understanding why you have a bit harder time empathizing with others, but put it this way: they were regular people just like you and me who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, who had families and friends, and likely participated in online communities too. Do you think they deserved being shot and killed? Were their lives really "nothing" and people got worked up over "nothing"?
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #25
(05-28-2014, 11:13 PM)Duubz Wrote: How To Become a Serial Killer in Texas:
Kill 2 people.

Facts:
Texas is the leading state in the US in executions. Basically, we're number 1 in killing people.



On topic:

Eh.. 6 people only. People get so riled up over nothing sometimes.

Yeah... it's unlikely you'd get a shooting in Texas. Unless it's at a school or place that has restrictions on concealed carriers. Personally, I know several people with CHLs, and you wouldn't want to start a shooting anywhere near them.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #26
CHL? Is that concealed handgun licence? I have no idea. halp @Oni

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #27
(05-29-2014, 12:29 AM)MiS Wrote: I'm understanding why you have a bit harder time empathizing with others, but put it this way: they were regular people just like you and me who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, who had families and friends, and likely participated in online communities too. Do you think they deserved being shot and killed? Were their lives really "nothing" and people got worked up over "nothing"?

It's not like that, more of like this sort of thing happens all the time, and people just chose to get all beefy on this specific case. Do I think their lives are worth nothing? Yeah, probably, that's just the type of person I am. I don't like physical interaction, whether it be skin on skin, or just a verbal exchange in real life. I do not like talking, or interacting with people in the real life, and honestly can do without anyone who is in this 'life' of mine. Don't take this the wrong way, I enjoy talking to people on the forum, but that's only because nobody here is interacting with me in the real life. Even if they did interact with me in the real life and they're from the forum, would that change anything? Probably not, considering I know that they would most likely be the same person they are in the real life as they are here. Though, that's not justified, because some people act differently on the internet. The people I meet are just dick heads, plain and simple. Yes, some people here on the forum are mean and rude, but I dislike them, too.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #28
(05-26-2014, 06:48 AM)Losimantom Wrote: Beats me... Sometimes the pressure just piles up and lets loose, but it isn't worth killing people then killing yourself. What's the point in that? What a dishonorable way to die. Killing yourself, wow that's the pussy's easy way out. Fucking life gets better, talk about shit, don't think taking your anger out on innocents is useful. Its fucking horrible, it sucks we cant do anything about it now. Dead is dead. Fucking man up and deal. thats what i do.
This is a quote i think of quite regularly:
[Image: hangover-movie-quotes-1%5B1%5D.gif]

[Image: o7heoRi.jpg]


(05-28-2014, 11:13 PM)Duubz Wrote: Facts:
Texas is the leading state in the US in executions. Basically, we're number 1 in killing people.

We're number 1 in bringing justice to criminals.
If you had a child whom you loved dearly, and that child was raped and killed by a criminal, would you not want the criminal executed?

(05-29-2014, 06:42 AM)Losimantom Wrote: CHL? Is that concealed handgun licence? I have no idea. halp @Oni

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chl
It's Central Hockey League.
Concealed Handgun Licensing.

[Image: db080daa552c3dc07af164d8c9f3cb8a.png]
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #29
@Duubz I see, that's quite a lot of apathy. I'm not really trying to cast a negative light on you or anything, just trying to get a better understanding of things. So you don't value human life as high in regards to others, is that right?

(05-29-2014, 06:58 AM)Saikou Wrote: We're number 1 in bringing justice to criminals.
If you had a child whom you loved dearly, and that child was raped and killed by a criminal, would you not want the criminal executed?

In my personal opinion, I'd rather let the criminal in question rot away in prison for the rest of his life; the fact that they have to sit in a small square box behind bars with nothing left but their thoughts and regrets (if any) seems more anguishing than just having their life end just like that. Let whatever happens, happens, inside that prison, whether they takes their own life, some vigilante inside does it for them, or they deteriorate away in a cell.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Serial Killer in CA #30
(05-29-2014, 07:05 AM)MiS Wrote: @Duubz I see, that's quite a lot of apathy. I'm not really trying to cast a negative light on you or anything, just trying to get a better understanding of things. So you don't value human life as high in regards to others, is that right?

That's nearly correct. I don't value their lives, nor mine.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply