Login Register






2048: Sinisterly Edition filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #61
(04-18-2014, 02:52 AM)3SidedSquare Wrote: Does anyone even still care anymore?
http://screencast.com/t/KaHBQPns
I have no life and won it legit.

Make video, I'll watch the whole thing real time. HAHA I'm desperate.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #62
(04-18-2014, 12:19 AM)Duubz Wrote: I WINI WINI WIN!

[Image: OcTawjr.png]

#inspectelement2014

You're a liar.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

Re: RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #63
(04-18-2014, 02:09 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: This is bad, and OP should kill himself. 2048 is made by the Devil and should be outlawed.

Hay. Not everything I make is bad, mkay?
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #64
I've won a bunch of times on the original.
It took a bit to get a hung of the images.
[Image: Vm7kNdA.png]
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #65
I got 2592. Pretty crappy, but i only played 2 games before this:
[Image: fmac8fb.png]

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #66
How far did I get? Biggrin
[Image: DZRs2n9.png8]
[Image: aa8707bcab8a930e6402da056608e047.png]

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #67
(06-11-2014, 12:43 AM)Coxetamine Wrote: How far did I get? Biggrin
[Image: DZRs2n9.png8]

Not very.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #68
http://prntscr.com/3sveyq

My best so far, never got the Oni tile yet though, gonna keep trying.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #69
check deece:

http://imgur.com/xdkVd3X

still far from my best at 2048 as you can see from the high score

Reply

RE: 2048: Sinisterly Edition #70
http://prntscr.com/3t6zbp

alright for a first go or nah?

Reply